9/23/09

My Latest Soapies - Made Using The Cold Process Method

Several of you may remember when Janet from Amelias on Etsy came to visit and gave me a wonderful lesson on making cold process soaps. Well, I have been making my own soaps ever since. Here are my new Fall scented soaps! Pictured above is Pumpkin Spice, smells delish!

This one is Rosemary Mint. I love this one and so does my hubby. I think I will be saving a bunch of these for our own use! I added garden mint leaves inside the soap, yum!

This one is Cranberry Spice and it smells wonderful too, like warm cranberries and cinnamon spice on a beautiful autumn day. I added some paprika for a little exfoliation which feels great on the skin!
These soaps are so much fun, and I am so thankful to Janet for teaching me this amazing process. I will make more batches and add them to my blog. If you happen to have a favorite scent for the winter season please leave a comment. I was thinking perhaps white tea and ginger? When I have some free time I will make more for sure! For now my family and my shop with my current creations are keeping me pretty busy! Have a great day! :)